Are you missing out on the amazing health benefits of orgasm? Whether solo or with a partner, check out our top 10 health benefits why orgasm is essential for your health.
And if your libido is down and you think something is up, we’ll help you bring it back to life. We don’t want you missing out on this kind of fun!
The top 10 health benefits of orgasm for women
1. Improves circulation to organs in the pelvic cavity, delivering nutrients, growing healthy tissues, and regulating your menstrual cycle. Women who have intercourse at least once a week are more likely to have normal menstrual cycles than women who are celibate or who have infrequent sex.
2. Increases fertility and sense of wellness by energizing your hypothalamus gland, which regulates appetite, body temperature, emotions, and the pituitary gland, which in turn regulates the release of reproductive hormones that induce ovulation and cervical fluid.
3. Provides overall lymphatic massage, helping your body’s natural detoxification process to improve digestion and mood and help prevent cancer.
4. Promotes healthy estrogen levels to keep vaginal tissues supple and protect against osteoporosis and heart disease.
5. Induces deep relaxation by boosting endorphin levels and flushing cortisol (an inflammatory hormone released by the adrenal glands) out of the body.
6. Spikes DHEA levels in the body. DHEA hormone improves brain function, balances the immune system, helps maintain and repair tissue, and promotes healthy skin.
7. Helps you look younger —studies show making love three times a week in a stress free relationship can make you look 10 years younger.
8. Boosts infection-fighting cells up to 20%–helps fight colds and flu!
9. Cures migraines and helps treat other types of pain by elevating pain thresholds (a bonus when preparing for childbirth!)
10. Increases levels of the hormone oxytocin, which is linked to passion, intuition, and social skills—the hormone of bonding and success!
If you are missing out on these amazing health benefits of orgasm, it’s time to investigate the reasons why.
Why you’re not having orgasms
Stress is a major cause of decreased libido. Added stress puts strain on our adrenals, those thumb-sized glands that sit right above our kidneys and kick in to help our body combat stress.
This can become a very unfair vicious cycle – orgasm is one of the best stress relievers (physically and mentally) and yet stress can make it very hard for women to have an orgasm.
The adrenal glands secrete the hormones necessary to keep your libido intact. When overworked from being in a constant state of stress and alert, the last thing your body wants to do is have sex or procreate – which means you won’t get to experience the health benefits of orgasm! Your body goes into survival mode and is just worried about sustaining itself.
Aside from low libido, here are some other signs that you might be suffering with adrenal exhaustion:
- Difficulty waking up in the morning
- Insomnia or difficulty falling asleep
- Relying on caffeine and/or sweets to keep you going
- Getting sick easily, low immunity
Take time to address your stress issues and heal your adrenals with some extreme self-care in the coming weeks. And, take it from me, Cycle Syncing your life is the ultimate strategy for “doing it all” and “having it all” without feeling always on the brink of total burn-out.
How to have more orgasms
You can use the MyFLO app to track when you have sex, but also to learn about the best way to approach sex for each phase of your cycle. The app provides comprehensive advice and tips on how to make sure sex is always great for you, regardless of whether you’re premenstrual or on your period.
For women – the best path to orgasm changes depending on which phase of your cycle you’re in and what’s happening with your hormones. Tracking your cycle and knowing this information can help you to have more and better orgasms.
For example, during your pre-menstrual phase you will likely need more foreplay (like a good make out session on the couch first) and when you’re in your follicular phase you could be more turned on by something novel and new in the bedroom. Learn more by downloading the MyFLO app. Via the app you can even get your partner emailed automatic updates that nudge him or her on the kind of intimacy you need during each phase of your hormonal cycle.
Thankfully, there’s lots you can do to start having orgasms again. Here are some actions you can start taking today.
- Take these 4 sex drive-boosting supplements
- Add these natural aphrodisiacs to your diet – in fact, you can start with this sexy salad recipe I share with all my clients
- Try these 3 simple life hacks to increase your libido
- Stop using a vibrator – sorry ladies, it’s true, vibrators are preventing you from receiving the full health benefits of orgasm
- Ditch the birth control pill – studies show the pill decreases libido for many women, as well as lowering the frequency and intensity of orgasms. Once you’re off the pill, be sure to support your body in making essential hormones again so your libido can bounce back.
Always remember, that once you have the right information about how your body really works, you can start making health choices that finally start to work for you! You can do this – the science of your body is on your side!
To your FLO,
How to Have Better Orgasms to Improve Your Health and Balance Your Hormones. Watch now!
Is Your Period Healthy?
How do you know if your hormones are healthy? The answer is in your 5th vital sign – your period.
The color of your flow, frequency of your period, and symptoms you have each month can tell you a lot about your health. There are 5 different V-SIGN TYPES, and knowing which one you have will help you get healthy now and prevent disease in the future.
Want a Better Period?
You don’t need to solve your period symptoms and issues all by yourself. I created the Balance by FLO Living supplement kit to give you the essential micronutrient support you need to have a symptom-free cycle. With Balance by FLO Living, you can start feeling better in just one month.
Targeted, high-quality supplements can fast track your hormonal healing. But so many supplements on the market aren’t up to the task. Women are wasting time and money on low-quality supplements that won’t do anything for their period problems.
If you’re ready to feel better, and have a better period by next month, start taking the Balance Supplement Kit Now!