2017 has certainly been a big one here at FLO Living! We released a one-of-a-kind app, made it possible for you to test your hormones from home with your saliva, launched an innovative line of supplements, reached unprecedented milestones, and helped scores of women finally, permanently achieve total hormonal harmony. I’m so proud of the life-changing work we’ve done this year, and so thrilled to see how many of you are enthusiastically enjoying our content!
Whether you’ve been a loyal FLO Living fan all year or longer or you’re brand new to the site (welcome!), I hope you take advantage of this list of our top articles in 2017 so you can easily access the material that matters most to our clients. Think of this as your year-end review and go-to resource to refer back to again and again.
If FLO Living has made a difference in your life this year or ever, please spread the love and share this post with anyone you feel might benefit from our blog and programs! And don’t forget to leave a comment on this post to tell me what kinds of hormonal health topics you’d like me to cover in 2018!
Our top 10 must-read FLO Living essential articles of 2017
- The best magnesium-rich foods for you cycle: If you have PMS, PCOS, fibroids, ovarian cysts, hormonal acne, irregular cycles, or any other endocrine imbalance-related issue, magnesium is one of your most important tools for full hormonal recovery. These are the top foods to add to your diet right now.
- 5 facts you need to know about PCOS: If you have PMS, PCOS, fibroids, ovarian cysts, hormonal acne, irregular cycles, or any other endocrine imbalance-related issue, magnesium is one of your most important tools for full hormonal recovery. These are the top foods to add to your diet right now.
- Can you bio-hack your period?: Biohacking is simply the modification of micronutrients, diet and lifestyle to optimize the functions of the body’s biological processes. So can you biohack your way to a better period? Read this to find out!
- 5-period myths busted: Your first health ed class, biology books, glossy magazines, religion, family hang-ups: with all those factors, it’s nearly impossible to come out of young adulthood with a good opinion about your body and the female reproductive system. Here are five period myths you may not even realize are totally wrong.
- Why you need to do a hormone detox: I’m no fan of a quick fix, but I do believe in detoxing the right way. Learn the difference between a fad diet and a true hormonal reset.
- Natural remedies for HPV & cervical health: Getting an abnormal pap result can be scary, but in most cases, you can actually reverse your HPV diagnosis, treat it, and get rid of it — naturally. Here’s how.
- How to be successful at work – the secret is your cycle!: Women are cyclical in nature, and how we feel, as well as our strengths, desires, talents, and behavior shifts with our changing hormone patterns. Here’s how to make your hormones work in your favor.
- What can the color of your period blood tell you about your health and fertility: Menstruation is an overlooked, underutilized vital sign and just like blood pressure, can tell you a whole lot about the state of your health. Here’s what your flow says about your well-being.
- The 7 hormonal phases of your life: Many women expect their periods to be the same month after month, year after year, but in fact, there are seven hormonal phases you’ll experience over the course of your lifetime — here’s what to expect.
- Are you a health nut with wacky periods?:Paleo? Raw? Vegan? Gluten-free? And still having period problems? Check this out to learn why and what to do about it.
Please leave me a note below and tell me what hormonal health topics you’d like me to cover in 2018 – what would you like to know more about and what are you curious to know of living in your FLO?
Always remember, that once you have the right information about how your body really works, you can start making health choices that finally start to work for you! You can do this – the science of your body is on your side!
to your FLO,
Introducing the BALANCE by FLO Living Hormone Supplement Kit
You’ve been asking me for hormone-friendly supplement recommendations, and I finally have created a solution that I am so thrilled to be able to offer to you on your hormonal balancing journey:
Balance by FLO Living Supplements are a complete package that work together to keep your hormone levels healthy. They include a 2 month (2 cycle) supply of the following formulations so you’re never caught short in any phase of your cycle.
When you take these 5 supplements daily, you’ll be giving your body excellent micronutrients to support healthier hormone levels. Which means that you’ll start to see your worst period symptoms get better… and even disappear after a while.